Friday, July 13, 2007

The day after....

I tried to call the Phil. early in the morning in lthe hope that I could get any updates regarding Mom's condition..my sister is not answering, the phone in the house is just ringing....still nobody in the shops so no point in calling there....This time difference starts to annoy me....

I tried to be as normal as posssible at work....but the combination of a sleepless night and worrying about mom's condition is all working againts me. I may look calm on the outside but inside me is cyclone of emotions spinning- worry, uncertainty, anger , frustration, more worries....

I spoke to the boss and relayed the situation and the emotional wreck that I am at the moment ... and my intention to take a leave and see mom overseas. He said try to arrange my travel arrangements and update him as I go...

This thing couldn't have come up at the worst time at work- a time when we all are hectic for preparation for the scan count next week....which by the way I am in charge of all the men's areas. I told the boss I'd finish all the preparations for the areas that I am presenting and give a hand over to anybody who will be taking over....

I then headed off for the phone and starts ringing travel agencies....

No comments:

OK to....

  • Little Miss Sunshine, The Shawshank Redemption, The Departed,

smile
Powered By Blogger